My philosophy about headshots for a business website and social media is that they that should be extremely simple, bold, and close-up. In practically all social media situations headshots are seen really small—often less than an inch square. It’s important that they pop—that they communicate quickly. I generally like black and white, but you’ll get both color and B&W versions, so you can use either or both.
Your headshot needs to be friendly, professional, elegant, and flattering. You want people to like you even before they meet you and it’s important that YOU love your social media headshot, too.
I look forward to making that happen for you.
Here’s how it works:
- 5-minute Photo Sessions at the FOREVER Live!™ 2018 in Pittsburgh.
- Photos will be taken on Friday, August 3rd from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM just before the evening dinner.
- Sessions will be on a first-come-first-serve basis during specified hours (with onsite signups if necessary, to avoid a wait.)
- Images will be processed, edited and delivered to you within a week.
- You’ll receive digital files of 4 versions: vertical and square crops in both color and black and white.
- You’ll have all rights to your digital images to use wherever you like.